Surprise Lake Camp is blessed with incredible natural beauty. Located only 60 miles from New York City the camp sits on nearly 500 beautiful acres surrounding a private, half-mile long lake.
The months of April, May, June, September and October are particularly beautiful times at camp. For those who don't mind ice & snow, winter dates can be made available for groups with less than 60 overnight guests.
Our goal is for your retreat to be a success from beginning to end.
We offer affordable packages, a breathtaking site, and
outstanding customer service.
All-Inclusive Retreats Include:
- Warm, friendly staff
- A pristine, beautiful site
- An on-site supervisor to assist you 24/7
- A walkie-talkie for the group leader to reach on-site supervisor
- Basic sound system (mic & speakers)
PLUS Access to the following recreational activities:
- Beach Volleyball
- Hiking Trails
- Campfire with Marshmallows (S’mores are additional)
- Tennis Courts
- Hockey Rink (Street)
- Eddie Cantor Amphitheater (outdoor seating for 1,000!) with views of the lake and featuring sophisticated light and sound systems
- Belle Abramson Gymnasium: 10,000 square feet with scoreboard, bleachers, lockers and showers
AND Access to the Staff Center which includes:
- Small Movie Room
- Ping Pong
- Pool Table
- Arcade Games
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee & Tea