My family is looking forward to reconnecting, connecting and celebrating Shabbat at Camp!
– HMI Alum
HMI Family Camp Weekend
Honeymoon Israel is excited to be partnering with Surprise Lake Camp and the 92nd Street Y to pilot a Family Camp Weekend for HMI alumni families.
September 6 -8
Surprise Lake Camp
Program Highlights and Info
Join other HMI Alumni for a relaxing, refreshing, family fun weekend at Surprise Lake Camp. Camp is located in the Hudson Valley only 65 miles from New York City. Highlights will include:
- Family programming, programming just for parents, programming just for kids (with great counselors!)
- A wonderful Shabbat experience
- All meals will be included (and snacks)
- Outdoor options including swimming (in the lake or the heated pool), boating, games, and other great activities including lots of music and arts & crafts.
- Programming will begin at Camp at 3:00pm on Friday and end Sunday morning.
- Terrain at Camp is somewhat rugged – jogging strollers are perfect.
- Babysitting (during the evening) will be available (at an additional fee).
- Bring your own pack n’ play and high chair (if needed).
- A more detailed schedule and packing list will be sent out in advance of the weekend.
- This experience is highly subsidized and space is limited to 20 families.
Please note that there are no refunds after August 1st. If you need to cancel before August 1st you are only eligible for a 50% refund.
If you have any questions feel free to email [email protected]
The costs below are per family and include all meals, snacks, and activities throughout the weekend.
Please note that all private cabins have been reserved and we have started a waiting list.
In the private cabins bedrooms have full-size beds and kitchenettes with refrigerators. All other cabins are equipped with camper beds (mattresses are slightly smaller than twin size).
|Private Cabin (1-2 bedrooms and bathroom)||$325|
|Cabin with Shared Bathroom Under the Same Roof||$250|
|Cabin with Bathroom Nearby||$200|
HMI Family Camp Weekend Registration